Happy New Year

What a long time it has been.

It feels like I have been gone forever and it has only been a few weeks. And some of that a little longer than I expected. I have been away tramping in Fiordland and got held up in the big rain. But what a trip it was.



Not wanting to let a little flu bug stop me, although it certainly curtailed my tasting aspirations due to lack of functioning tastebuds, I hiked the Dusky Track. A crazy 7 day adventure through some of the most remote wilderness NZ has on offer. And it was fantastic. Not sure if the dehydrated tramping meals warrant a post but the little bit of cheese and wine tasting I managed in Queenstown and en route to Dunedin after the sinuses cleared just might.

Hope Everyone rang in the New Year with family, family and food!

All the best for 2006!

Comments

Popular Posts